The impact of online reviews
According to multiple surveys conducted by Woodbury University, Neilson, Search Engine Land, and Pepperdine University reviews are the second most trusted form of advertising. The most highly trusted form of marketing was recommendations from people they know – personal recommendations.
If you take a look at the chart you can see some pretty interesting statistics.
- 86% of consumers that use online reviews
- 79% of consumers that trust online reviews as much as personal referrals
- 80% of consumers that would try a business that had 4 stars or more
- 14% of consumers that would try a business that had 3 stars or less
- 2% of consumers that would try a business that had no reviews
The most fascinating aspect is that people are more 4x more likely to try a business with a 4 star rating than a 3 star or less. Does this hold true for you?
When people Google your business name, what are they seeing?
Recent SEO Blog Posts
January 2023 SEO
Last updated: 1/21/2023 The world of SEO is always changing, here is …
Subfolder vs Subdomain for SEO?
One of the most over looked elements of website architecture is whether …
Top Reasons Website Migrations Fail
There are many reasons to want to migrate your website but companies …
5 SEO Tactics To Implement During A Recession
Simple and effective strategies to leverage in a tough economy The last …
You must be logged in to post a comment.